Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stacking the Cards in My Favour!

Christmas cards that is.

I am terrible at giving out Christmas cards. Honestly at least half of last years Christmas cards are still sitting on the shelf right there, 12 months later.

That is how bad I am at Christmas card sending.

This year however I am shooting for a 100% success rate. This year I am going with Shutterfly. Not just because it’s easy and I am almost guaranteed to be able to follow up on giving them out, but because they have an incredible range of Christmas photo cards available.

I love photo cards. They are personal, special and truly meaningful.

The available designs are super cute, for example;

So simple and sweet.

Who can pick just one?

In fact I don’t think it’s going to be easy to choose just one design.

And why stop at cards!? Why not grab a calendar for an easy gift?

Aww, I think DH may be finding one of these in his stocking, and maybe one for the girls grandmothers, and….

I just love the photo canvases

.

I can picture a whole wall of these. All different sizes.

Another reason I am loving Shutterfly for Christmas cards is because they are offering Bloggers 50 FREE cards. Merry Christmas!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment