Monday, July 5, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

This is shockingly out of character for me but I am actually posting for MTM on a Monday!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

If there is a thunderstorm tonight, it will be because of this.

OR

It would be because Evie decided to make her and Georgia’s lunch, all by herself!

IMG_4459

Evie served jam sandwiches (don’t worry I scraped off a little of that butter), corn chips with hommus, grapes, and strawberries.

I have no photo of the complete lunch because they were whisked away and eaten before I had the chance.

Join up with Muffin Tin Monday at Muffin Tin Mom.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful helper! It looks like she planned a great lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily would love that lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool. I keep saying I need to let my kids prepare a meal by themselves sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s cute to see your daughter Evie taking charge and making lunch all by herself, even if she did go a little overboard with the butter! Letting kids pitch in at meals is so important to teach them to be aware of what they’re eating and how much of it. That’s why I work for The Kids Cook Monday, a new program launched by Healthy Monday campaigns. The Kids Cook Monday encourages families to cook and eat together in order for the children to develop important skills, such as teamwork and communication skills, and to eat right. To learn more about the benefits of preparing and eating meals together as a family, visit our website at http://www.healthymonday.org/the-kids-cook-monday/

    We’re looking for people to get involved with The Kids Cook Monday by preparing meals each Monday and sharing their experience on their blog. If you’re interested in participating, please email me at TheKidsCookMonday@gmail.com. Thanks!

    Mayo

    ReplyDelete