Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Muffing Tin Monday: No theme


This is my first MTM in ages so I wish it was more interesting, but considering that I haven't even blogged in over a month, beggars can't be choosers. ;p
The girls had cherry tomatoes and olives, banana yogurt cake, vanilla yogurt, yoyo biscuit with vegemite, fruit (apple or banana) and a chocolate egg.


The girls also did some grape necklaces, which is Georgia's favourite thing to do. She LOVES grapes, and walking around the house eating grapes of a necklace is just awesome in her eyes.



Also great for those fine motor skills (mwahahahaha, if only she knew!)
Join in on MTM over at The Muffin Tin Mum

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's a great idea, must try it with my youngest. Or get the oldest to make it and the youngest to eat it.

    Btw, did you ever post that toffee recipe, re The Faraway Tree? I've just finished reading the books to my 5 yr old and would love a good toffee recipe. Toffee shock anyone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Grape nacklace. We will be doing that here. You made a comment about my flower muffin cups...we actually got those in the dollar section at Target at the start of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea too. JDaniel would love snacking as he plays.

    ReplyDelete