Monday, March 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Moday: No theme

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

To be perfectly honest almost every day is Muffin Tin Monday in our house. I find it so simple to pop a selection of foods into a muffin tin for the girls lunches. I try for as much variety as possible and covering as many food groups as possible. A MT lunch is almost always appreciated and gobbled up.

Once a week though I make a lunch for the MTM theme and try to have something a bit different and exciting (with varying success =) ).

Today I made a MT Meal with pink foods for something different.



Yogurt with raspberry sauce

Strawberries

Banana with pink sprinkles

Rabbit shaped strawberry jam sandwiches

And and Yoyo biscuit with butter and their names written in glitter writing icing



As you could probably guess Evie and Georgia both loved having their name on a
biscuit. They both ate the entire meal, this is great because Georgia has been very resistant to eating just lately.
Next weeks theme is blue, so come and join in at Muffin Tin Mom

7 comments:

  1. I love the biscuit with their names and the bunnies! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunnies are very cute. Great meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute meal, I don't know if I love the bunnies or the biscuit with the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I'm looking at this with my daughter and we both loved the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rabbit shaped sandwiches are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the personalized biscuit! my girls would've gotten a kick out of those, too!

    great tin!

    ReplyDelete