Monday, March 15, 2010

Homeschool Blog Hop: 10 Random Questions




This weeks theme for the Homeschool bloghop in 10 Random Questions.
Here they are with my answers. I can't wait to read the other posts.

1. What time is it right now? 3.17pm

2. What are you wearing? Purple tank-top and blue camouflage shorts... it looks better than it sounds.

3. What is your mood? Happy, but exasperated.

4. What is one thing your children learned today? When I say that is hard to ride a scooter on a gravel foot path, I am right.

5. What did you (or are having) for dinner? Probably steak with vegies

6. What's one book you are currently reading? I am reading Book 3 of The Belgariad for the millionth time =)

7. What behaviour (in people) is the most common but also the rudest? Lack of respect, I can't stand it!

8. What can you see out of your nearest window right now? A fence, how exciting is that?!

9. What are you currently praying for? Nothing in particular, just hoping for smooth sailing.

10. What is your favourite hot beverage? Milo, mmmm.


Check out the other posts for the blog hop below.

I'm FIRST! Woooot.


MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

  1. I don't mind a hot milo either...one of the reasons I am looking forward to winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ gravel footpath scootering ;)

    And OMG, The Belgariad (and following books) are some of our classic favourites :D Frodo is giving a try at reading Pawn of Prophecy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Belgariad. I haven't read in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried Milo before. Hmmm have to give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I've never heard of Milo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (hehe)the scooter thing...is like trying to use a sled on gravel..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome!
    Hi thanks for sharing! Following your blog! Loving this homeschool blog hop - getting a chance to get to know you! I invite you to come follow back on my HS blog! :)
    Have a great week! :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I also love the Belgariad. I finished rereading it a few months ago (I am focusing on the Twilight series right now, then I might go and reread the Mallorean). So cool to find others who enjoy those books. I think this is the first time I've been to your blog. Will be following you now. Would love to have you come visit mine. Oh, I've never heard of Milo either, must be missing something here in US, wonder if it is available here.

    ReplyDelete