Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Sunshine Award



I am very excited today because I received a blog award from Trudie at Fun With Little Mouse and this means that I get to pass the award on to 10 of my own favorite blogs.

The rules for accepting this award are:
  • Put the logo on your blog.
  • Pass the award on to 10 bloggers.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So without further ado, here are the blogs that I have chosen since they always manage to bring a little 'Sunshine' to my day!




It really did take me ages to shorten the list to just 10, be sure to check out these great blogs as well as Trudie's lovely blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love, love, love your super cute blog!! You guys are adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind. Thanks for the award, you made my day.

    ReplyDelete