Sunday, January 24, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

This week I am determined to be on time for MTM so here I am tying it up on Sunday afternoon.
The theme this week was ABC's/123's, I didn't follow this theme however through lack of inspiration and any pantry supplies even remotely resembling the theme. lol.
However we had a lovely MTM filled with;

yogurt (cucumber for Evie and strawberry for Georgia, their favorites),
some beetroot (new to both the girls, both refused to try it. Sigh, maybe next time)
Sliced turkey
cheese on a biscuit
Vegemite on biscuits
and Grapes.

I have been trying to get the girls to try new foods more often, that's why I put the beetroot in there. Sometimes this works, sometimes not... like today.

1 comment:

  1. I try new things too. Sometimes they fly and sometimes they crash.

    ReplyDelete