Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello 2010! I really hope this year is a great one for everyone. So far it is looking great for us. Daniel is starting a new job in February so we are getting a substantial pay rise. As well I will be starting work as a Familiy Day Care provider so finantially at least this year is looking hopeful.


We are all happy and healthy for that we are greatful.

This year will also see the arrival of my sisters first baby, I have already made a few things for the baby and I have big plans yet.


These are a few photos of our New Years Eve and Day.

New Years Eve ready to walk to the park for the 9.30pm fireworks.




The rest of the photos are taken in Walleroo (South Australia) where my parents hire a unit every New Year.










































No comments:

Post a Comment