This dress is another addition to Evie and Georgia's summer wardrobe. The pattern was from New Look 6688 again, the fabric is some thrifted fabric that I got for $2.50 for about 4 metres. I made two dresses Evie's has blue rickrack though.
I don't think I will be making this pattern again with out changing the position of the zipper. The zipper in under the left arm hole and does nothing to widen the dress to help get it on or off and it's too difficult to bother with when a zip in the back would be so much more practical and simple to do.
This little bandana and flour I made to cover up the hair incident until we got to the hairdressers. I got the tutorial for the flowers from Sew Ritzy Titzy it's a great little tut, and so easy to do that I have made flowers for all the outfits I have sew for the girls so far out of matching scraps.