Monday, November 16, 2009

MTM : Thankful Theme

This Mondays MTM theme is Foods Your Child is Thankful For. I don't know if my children are thankful for any foods (certainly not lunch yesterday, that they didn't touch) except maybe chocolate, so I used foods that I am thankful that they (occasionally) almost always eat.

Some cheesy teddy bead shaped pasta
Some watermellon and kiwi fruit
A small packet of dried berries and
A chocolate and sprinkle covered banana for dessert.

The MTM was a hit, except Georgia didn't eat any
of the pasta *shrug* can't please 'em all. I'm just thankful she ate the fruit.
To see the other great MTMs visit Muffin Tin Mom

8 comments:

  1. Great tin, I love your take on the theme..."foods you are thankful they eat!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I'm totally craving watermelon right now! Ha!

    Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy. The chocolate covered banana look deliciuos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so yummy! This is my first time participating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tin! I'm going to try posting this again. The kiwi and watermelon looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo yummy - I am thankful for all those foods, too!

    ReplyDelete