Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MTM : No Theme

There was no theme for Muffin Tin Monday this week, it always seems harder to think of foods to have in muffins with out a theme... what's with that?

We had watermelon and cheese flowers, strawberries, toast and egg flowers and a boiled egg butterfly and an apple smiley face.


The way the weather is going at the moment next MTM might just be a selection of ice cream. With the coolest day this week being 41C (that's 105.8) the kids main diet has been homemade juice ice blocks, they are lovin' it!

If you haven't already head over to Muffin Tin Mum To see all the other MTM's for this week.

4 comments:

  1. I find no theme to be easier!! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the egg butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the muffin tin. I was so surprised by its beauty that I actually gasped. You are very creative! What lucky children you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is fabulous. I have really enjoyed reading a bunch of your posts. I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete