Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday


I went AWOL from MTM last week, we did have a MTlunch I just didn't post it, or anything else last week actually.
This time however, I am in the game.
No offical theme for MTM this week, but just for fun we chose our own theme - our current obsession; Ninja Turtles. Oh know, wierd, but still they love them.
So... Pizza, duh, what else would giant mutant turtles eat?
Purple cake, for Donatello
Red (cranberry) pears, for Raphael
Blue Jelly Slice, for Leonardo
and Orange mandrine for Michealangelo.

I hope I've spelt those names right.;)
To find out more about MTM go here, to see all this weeks MT's go here.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! :) I guess the Turtles have made a comeback? I'm sure my son will be obsessed with them in the future too! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete