Monday, September 21, 2009

MTM - Childrens Literature

This weeks MTM theme was Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs/Children's Literature.
Since we don't have Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs book in our collection we went with a never fail favorite, Charlie and Lola.
Of course I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato.
We had a variety of foods that Lola does and does not like and made up funny names for them just like Charlie does in the story.
Lola does not like Cheese, eggs, sausages, oranges or bananas but she's loves pink milk and jelly.
Naturally the pink milk and jelly were a big hit here to but the only item to really not be appreciated was the sausage, so I think todays muffin tin went quite well.
Check out the other MTM's or join and add your own at Her Cup Overfloweth

9 comments:

  1. We love Charlie and Lola. I want to get that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Charlie and Lola too (although I hate the "he says she says" - what's wrong with words like suggests, states, complains, whines, adds...)
    Your blog looks really cool - I shall follow it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of that book but now my interest is piqued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pink milk, what an awesome idea. My daughter would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a picky eater too :) love the pink milk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! We don't know Charlie and Lola here yet but it looks like you had a great time with this tin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink milk was the best part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, my girls love Charlie and Lola too :)

    ReplyDelete