Monday, August 24, 2009

I have a new printer

I am pretty impressed with myself at the moment, because (as you may have guessed) I have a new printer!
Yay.
I can actually print black, how is that for cool? Not to mention the six other colours in there.
I can't seem to help myself but print stuff out.
There are somethings that I've been holding off doing for ages because of our shoddy old printer and now I can just go and do them.
Like this little activity;
The girls love Pixar movies, and the latest favourite is Monsters vs Aliens so I downloaded some printables and printed them on iron on transfer paper and sewed them into little softies. Georgie loved them, you can see her holding them with the Susan doll.
Cute.




1 comment:

  1. Very cool idea! I may have to use this for my daughter, since I'm sure it will be far cheaper than buying whatever is the "in" or favorite thing at the time. Bonus points for frugality!

    ReplyDelete