Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Computer skill 1.0.1

One of the things I love best about being a mum is the times when you really get to see the kids grow right before your eyes.
I'm not talking about some freakish sprout of hight, or anything like that.
But times like tonight; when they try to do something that you know they haven't been able to do yet and suddenly they just pick it up and runaway with it. The reason I am so looking forward to homeschool in the furure.
That is what this video is for.
Georgia wanted to play on the computer 'like Evie', so I set her on my lap and we started a memory game. She picked it up in no time, and sat there for a good 20 minutes before bedtime playing.
"nooo... noooo...noo... YAY, I got one...nooo... nooo... YAY!"

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments:

Post a Comment