Monday, July 13, 2009

Fabric Jackpot



I'm pretty happy with myself at the moment. I managed to strike it lucky this weekend. No, not the lotto, somthing better - fabric.
First I managed to get to a garage sale packed with craft goodies I picked up some lovely fabric as well as a bunch of fabric dye. I was really excited.
Then to top that, while visting my sister in Whyalla, we took a little trip to Spotlight to buy her some goodies for her birthday... and there was a $1 per metre fabric table - with pretty fabrics, not just junk.
I now have loads of lovely cottons to start on some summer dresses for the girls. I can't wait to get into that.



My favorites would have to be the two different strawberry pattern fabrics, I can't wait to use those.
Some nice floral patterns too.
The skull flannelette is for me, I was only joking to DH the other day that I needed just this type of fabric to sew myself some sexy jammies. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment